Headbangers HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamb Of God DVD Debuts At #2

Go down

Lamb Of God DVD Debuts At #2 Empty Lamb Of God DVD Debuts At #2

Post  mike_headbangerhq Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:40 am

Lamb Of God's new double disc DVD, "Walk With Me In Hell," debuted #2 on Billboard's Video Music Chart selling over 13,000 units. The DVD shipped gold in its first week and the heavy metal icons were a close second to pop mainstay John Mayer.

Lamb Of God's prior DVD, the platinum-certified "Killadelphia," sold 8,000 in its first week and debuted at # 4 on the charts. With its incredible first week success, "Walk With Me In Hell" is poised to far surpass its predecessor.

Drummer Chris Adler commented on the initial success of the double DVD: "We are incredibly fortunate to have such dedicated fans and friends across the world. This incredible achievement is a very proud moment for all of us. Our journey over the past 2 years has been nothing short of amazing, and we thank you all for joining us."

The "Walk With Me In Hell" two DVD set features over five hours of incredible, all-access footage. Disc 1 contains the highly anticipated feature documentary "Walk With Me In Hell" and multiple live performance extras from across the globe on the Sacrament World Tour. Disc 2 includes the additional full-length feature "Making Of Sacrament" plus Lamb Of God's entire, uncut, brutal performance at the Download Festival 2007, where they performed in front of over 72,000 fans. Extras include deleted scenes, live performance videos for various tour stops, the official music video for "Redneck," and a "Making Of Redneck" documentary.

Thanks to Ultimate-Guitar.com for the article!

mike_headbangerhq
Admin

https://headbangershq.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum